- To formulate strategy to procure required quality Raw Materials (Cotton, Man made fibers & other fibers of Indian & imported origins).
- Procuring at competitive prices in right time frame from the best resources, to have optimum mixing.
- Supplier & Customer satisfaction by smooth communication, timely payment reconciliation and high level of commitments.
- To head the Procurement team for timely procurement and first time right quality.
- Aggressively and proactively planning to ensure timely deliveries and working in systematic manner.
- Constantly upgrade vendor capability to meet global requirements of quality & service.
- Preparation, negotiations and finalization of all Cotton vendor contracts.
- Value Addition through Cost Reduction in entire chain of SCM.
- Maintaining effective interface with Marketing, Production and R&D teams.
- MIS analytics and working knowledge of trade documentation & other transactions activities i.e. PR, PO, MIN, MIRO, SO & DO etc
- Aware of GST tax and transport documentation procedures such as road transport permits/ way-bills, carriers responsibilities, dispatch documentation etc.
- Proper filing and maintenance of documents for future reference and Internal/ External audit whenever required.
- Book closing procedures such as monthly stock reconciliation, physical verification reports of stocks and preparing monthly stock reports.
- Succession planning, Motivation & retention of field team.
- *Members having good Knowledge of advanced MS-Excel and 8+ years of experience in independently handling the Cotton and Fibre procurement from Institutional & International vendors and North & Gujarat region will be preferred. Openings are at Ahmedabad, Bathinda and Ludhiana Location.
Functional Area : Supply Chain & Logistics
Seniority Level : Top management
Annual Total Earnability : INR 25 - 40 (LPA)
Job ID : 50267029
Opening : 4
Closure Date : 30-11-2017
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal