The Group posses the capacity of 50 MW captive power generation.
- Cogen 1 equipped with 9.4 MW TG of ABB alongwith 50 TPH power boiler of IJT at 63 kg /cm2 pressure.
- Cogen 2 and 3 each equipped with 20 MW Siemens Turbines along with 130 TPH power boilers of Endritz ENMASS at 105 Kg/cm 2 pressure
Facilities & Technologies
Multifuel AFBC boilers with complete automated DCS operation and intelligent Load management system
- Having infrastructure to receive 63 Kg / cm2 steam generated from recovery boilers running totally on black liquor effluent of Pulp process.
- Infrastructure for export of power to PSEB and other states under open access.
- Synchronisation facility for the total network.
- Coal Linkage